Monday, October 27, 2008

Seasons of Change

I started this when Katelynn was just 8 1/2 months old in our backyard - not thinking it would become a tradition, but isn't that how traditions start!? I was really looking forward to this "photo shoot" with two kids, but that just wasn't in the cards this year. I was thinking of incorporating something to symbolize Kristen in the photos, having Katelynn hold a doll, or put my remembrance pin on her jacket, but decided not to. I guess the leaves are still nice, I could always do another one.
I am amazed at how she has changed yet stayed the same....I wonder what next year's photo will look like!? Wonder if the pink coat will still fit!? :)
(you can click on the photo to see a large version)




4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, she is so cute! What a great picture for a triple frame!
    A perfect symbol of the "good season's in our lives". I'm sure she makes your heart smile everyday!
    Enjoy her....they grow up SO fast!
    Love, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! It's awesome that you did that for 3 years now. She is just adorable! I'll cross my fingers on the pink coat fitting! I love it when they can wear stuff for a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you did the three photos side by side with dates, and how you made the same picture a "tradition"...she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete