Saturday, October 4, 2008

I think I can, I think I can....but do I really want to?

Today was supposed to be my "working day." Katelynn is at her grandparents' for the weekend, Kevin is working OT, which means I get the house to myself. I was going to make business calls for my Creative Memories Crop on the 18th. I thought that pushing myself to "get back to work" would help and I'd have a new energy to work my business....not today! I really want to do a good job with whatever activity I attempt, but find it so hard to focus these days. I know I CAN make my business whatever I want it to be, and I know I don't want to NOT do it....but I wonder how to make myself work when I don't WANT to. I know Kevin goes to work even when he doesn't want to, but we function differently!

So I guess I'll give out a shameless invitation to my big crop on the 18th since I just can't seem to get on the phone to make individual phone calls! All the details are here and I'd love it if anyone reading this wants to come or passes on the info to a friend that might want to. It's on Saturday the 18th from 9am - 5pm in Bonney Lake. I am going to be working on digital scrapbooking stuff, so don't think you have to be a paper scrapbooker to come. I've even had people come that worked on making cards the whole time!

Okay, I've procrastinated enough....I'll try to do something before Kevin gets home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment