Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank You

We just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came to our little Angel's Celebration. Thank you for allowing us to share Kristen with you. Yesterday's service was amazingly beautiful and so perfect. It was such a blessing to us to not have to really do anything to prepare for the day, expect give our input and show up. We don't even know what many of you did, but you were a part of a very special moment in our life.
Thank you also to everyone that has been leaving comments on our blog, at the guestbook site, and through your cards and e-mails. They have all brought such comfort and I am sure we will be holding on to all of them for a long time as we will need them for quite a while!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tara and Kevin: My name is Jenny (Chase) Myers, and I'm one of the nurses at SJMC. While I didn't have the opportunity to care for you myself, I wanted to let you know that you are being thought of and prayed for by us here. Thank you so much for sending the memorial programs to us so we could share in your journey. We are all so very sorry for the loss of your girl, and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

    I also think we went to PLU together...

    May God hold you close during this journey.

    Much Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. God saw her getting tired, a cure not meant to be so he picked her up in his loving armes and wispered softly "come with me" and kristen oped her eyes and smiled at him. I hope these word are a comford.

    Brookes Aunt Quzella

    ReplyDelete