Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spider Sandwiches

Not sure what Katelynn's fascination with spiders is, but she talks about them all the time. She has even asked for a spider themed 5th birthday (next February!) and so far I think I've got her more interested in a lady bug birthday. We'll see!!
So today when I asked her what kind of sandwich she wanted for lunch she jokingly said she wanted spider sandwiches. I had enough energy and wit today to oblige. :)  When I told her that her spider sandwich was ready she looked at me a little confused and asked if they were real spiders. I said "come see for yourself!" I had used peanut butter chips (couldn't find the normal size chocolate ones, only minis) and chocolate sprinkles for the legs. Once she saw them on the peanut butter side of her sandwich she of course asked is she could put them on the jelly side too!


1 comment: