Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yep, it's winter-time

Other than Christmas, what two things do most people relate to "winter"? Snow and colds. We've got 'em both!!
I think I've been sick since we started really getting snow so I haven't been too aware of how much we had. My crazy fever finally broke (100-102.6 for almost 4 days!) and I finally got some restful sleep this afternoon. When I woke up Kevin pointed out the snowman across the street. It's huge!! What I thought was so funny was another blogger mom had posted photos of the snowman she made with her 2 year old during the first snowfall - about 18 inches tall. Then there's this huge snow monster across the street! Katelynn said she wanted to go make a snowman but she woke up with a temperature so I told her she could when "her numbers" were better. That's what we call it when we take her temp, we "take her numbers." But Libby had no reason to not play in the snow. She takes every chance to go play! Kevin was throwing snow balls for her and she'd dig for them then eat them. I had to take a photo of her. At least one member of our family is getting to enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment