Wednesday, November 5, 2008

50 Days until Christmas

Hard to believe it's been 66 days since Kristen was with us and only 50 until Christmas! Some days I want a PAUSE button, other days I'd be fine skipping head!
I wanted to quickly post a notice about an event this coming Sunday for those that don't know.

This Sunday (11/09) is the Purchase With A Purpose night at the South Hill Mall in Puyallup. It's an exclusive night of VIP shopping just for ticket holders - which my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group is selling. The tickets are only $5 and we keep all of the funds we raise. They have door prize drawings all night long, free photos with Santa (and not just Polaroids!), special discounts in the mall stores as well as live entertainment. You can see more details at the Mall's website. You can get tickets at the door, but when you get your tickets through me, it helps support our MOPS group. If you have any questions or would like tickets please give me a call or e-mail me. Thanks!!
Blessings,
Tara
P.S. For those with kids, we had families come last year, get their photos taken with Santa and then one parent took them home while the other parent stayed to do some shopping with friends or by themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment