Friday, January 16, 2009

Kristen's story needs your VOTE!!!

Remember that radio contest I entered this week with my "love story" of Kristen? Well, I am one of the top 5 qualifiers! Now it's up to all of you to vote for your favorite love story at the radio's website. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a quick second and visit their website and cast your vote! www.spirit1053.com and look for the "Love Story" link.

I will be sending in a photo today and it will be up on their website tomorrow (Saturday the 17th) with the 5 other stories and it will run for 6 days. The story with the most votes will get a Marcy Jewelers gift certificate and a VIP shopping trip.

The lady I spoke with this morning said she really appreciated me sharing my story because a lot of people that lose their babies don't talk about it and she is hoping this will be encouraging for those that hear the story. Not only would it be fun to win the prize, but I really want Kristen's story to be told and people to be aware of Trisomy 18....and how much I love my baby.

Thank you in advance for your vote and please spread the word and encourage other to vote too!!

1 comment:

  1. I voted!!! Love you and great to run into you the other day!

    ReplyDelete