Sunday, June 27, 2010

Post #200 - We're all smiles!!

Hard to believe there are 200 posts on this blog! I know it's not much compared to some blogs, but considering the life that is contained in these "pages", I'd say it deserves a photo of one of Ashley's first smiles! Okay, two photos! Nama Kathy was getting her to grin and then along comes Big Sister and out comes the smile!

Thank you to all our "followers" that have been keeping tabs on us via our blog. This blog started out as a way to share photos with family, then it turned into a way to keep everyone updated on what was going on with Kristen. It then became an outlet for me to journal the crooked path of healing I/we were being lead on. Now it has once again become the place for us to share life from inside the Balcom home - as we're able! Blogging tends to take the back seat to screaming babies and needy preschoolers!!Life is still going on, some days its easier to blog than others, but I hope to continue chronicling life here. The good and the not-so-good. It's all a gift just the same.

2 comments:

  1. I love the smiles! Ashley is such a sweet baby and you are so blessed. Katelynn is the perfect Big Sister ans she loves her baby sister.
    Love Mom Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love those first smiles. *sigh*

    Amy xoxo

    ReplyDelete