Sunday, June 27, 2010

Travis' Graduation

My brother Travis graduated with his Masters on Father's Day weekend and we were more than happy to celebrate with him. He's been in school as long as he's been married - TEN YEARS!  His wife deserves an award herself for being so supportive of his marathon education. Way to go both of you!!  Here's a few photos from the day.

My Sister-In-Law Amanda, Katelynn and my mom Lynn, all waiting for the ceremony to start.
Katelynn did such a great job during the whole 2 hour ceremony....thanks mainly in part to Auntie Manda's cell phone with game apps!! :)




Katelynn is a smart-phone addict! That's usually the first question she'll ask someone "can I see your phone?" So she was so excited to introduce Dylan (2yrs old) to the coloring game on Auntie's phone!
Grammy was in heaven!
Travis' father-in-law has a great sense of humor and creativity when it comes to gift giving! I didn't get a photo of the plaque, but there's plaque at the bottom of the abacus.
The Roberts/Balcom Clan.
My parents were in the Navy with Cathy and Joe George in Newfoundland back in the '70s. They took care of my brother while my parents were at the hospital while I was being born. We have a photo of Travis on her lap when he was just a little one, then another one of her on his lap when he was 18 or so. They opted for side-by-side photos this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment