Sunday, January 10, 2010

Starting Again in 2010

With my business background I'm a sucker for a good slogan. :) They stick with you and remind you of their "owner." Well, I've heard of people starting new years with new slogans and mottos to help them get what they want out of the year to come. Call it resolutions, call it whatever you want, it's change and I applaud anyone that at least attempts it because it means they recognized an area in their life where they need/want change and are doing something about it.

Well, I have a new slogan: "Starting Again in 2010." Funny thing is, this didn't even come to light until I started making the changes, it just kinda fit! (I know there's nothing new under the sun, this slogan is all over the internet, but it's new for me and it works!) This is taking on a ton of areas in my life that have needed change or have been in the process, but now the fruit of the effort is beginning to show. Although this is our family's blog, a lot of the changes have to do with my family, so I hope to blog about some of them to help me keep track and to hopefully encourage others to make changes as well. I've had a lot percolating over the last few weeks and have a lot to post so here goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment