Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Katelynn knows her angels!

Last night while I was tucking Katelynn into bed, I said the same prayer I usually do, thanking God for a good day and a wonderful daughter, asking Him to place angels at her bed posts to protect her and her dreams and that she'd get restful sleep and wake up in a good mood. I haven't really ever explained any of that to her. Then last night after I said Amen, she sat up in bed and said "Angels!" I said, "yes, you'll have angles to protect you, now you need to go to sleep" and then she got up and went to each corner of her bed and pointed at the head/foot board corners saying "Angels" as she pointed at each one. She may not know what "bedposts" mean, but she knows where her angels stand!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I can totally see her doing that :)

    ReplyDelete