Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Grandparent Quotes

I got these from another's website and thought they were so cute - and so appropriate!!

"What a bargain Grandchildren are ... I give them my loose change and they give me a million dollars worth of pleasure"
~ Gene Perret

"No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a Grandmother pulling a baby picture out of a wallet."
~ Author Unknown

"What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies."
~ Rudolph Giuliani

"Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the telephone."
~ Author Unknown

."Grandmas don't just say "that's nice" -- they reel back and roll their eyes and throw up their hands and smile. You get your money's worth out of grandmas." ~ Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. What great quotes! We're leaving to visit family in 2 days (!) and those statements warm my heart in anticipation of taking our darlings to be loved on by the grands. Thanks for sharing.

    Also, WELCOME to the blogging world. I've always enjoyed your email updates, even though I've rarely (ever?) replied. I look forward to keeping up with you via the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful comments :) We enjoyed meeting you too and hope to stay in touch! I am so glad we attended that class together and I think we all benefited so much - from the emotional to the logistical aspects. It will be a better journey because of Patti and the wonderful group we had :) Look forward to more updates on how you are doing! I'll be reading your blog! All the best, Brooke

    ReplyDelete