Monday, June 20, 2011

Just a quick trip to the store

Over the weekend we bought $100 of gift cards at Albertson's during their Gift Card promo (buy $100 of GC's and get a $20 Albertson's GC!). We were planning on spending money at Home Depot and knew we'd be eating out at some point in the near future anyway, so it was a no brainer. We got our $100 in gift cards and came away with $20 to spend at Albertson's.
Then this morning I needed to go get milk and thought I'd check the blogs before I headed out. Saw that a catalina was printing sooner than expected so I scored a double catalina promo, with coupons and my $20 gift card - making for a super cheap trip!!
8 boxes of cereal, 6 boxes of granola bars, 4 boxes of fruit snacks, 2 bags of chex mix all triggered the free milk (should have been 5 but only got 4, redeeming 2 this trip), a $3 cat off my next trip, 20 box tops, then I bought the extras on the right (found out Ashley loves fried fish and Albertson's has all their single portions for $1 each).
So, $21 for all that AND 2 more free milks and $3 off my next trip! Essentially $.61 for each item in the photo. (doesn't count the 2 additional free milks and $3 off my next trip) 
This would have cost me $120 if I paid full price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment