Sunday, June 26, 2011

Braids!!

I've never been very good at "doing hair". But when Katelynn asked for ponytail braids (I give her two pony tails then do a basic braid) I thought I might try doing a french braid. For my first time I think they came out pretty well!! Granted, I had a beautiful canvas to work with! :) We have issues with her bangs always dropping in her face and all but have to force her to wear a clip to keep them back. With her hair growing out, I'm looking forward to her wearing her hair like this to school in the fall and not looking like a ragga-muffin when she comes home! :)




1 comment:

  1. Tara, sometimes I wonder if you live in my head! I did french braids in my girls' hair for the first time this week, too :) Yours look much neater than mine, btw. Katelynn looks so grown up! Wow, how time flies.

    ReplyDelete