Monday, April 6, 2009

Prayers of Comfort for the Zimney Family

Our friends Mike and Michelle found out that Mike's 16 year old son passed away last week. Mikey fell a few weeks ago and hurt his knee. Thursday morning he woke up and said he didn't feel very good and within minutes he collapsed. He had a blood clot that traveled from his knee to his heart and took him instantly.
My heart sunk when I read the e-mail while I was in Spokane. It just doesn't make sense. I am so sad for them and their families and the long road of grieving and healing they have ahead of them. I so thankful they have the same support structure we had. I guess that's the one solace in this situation, they have a strong faith and strong church family. I can only hope that they are able to rely on both to help them through.
God Bless you Zimney Family. May you experience the kind of peace that will pass your understanding and help you get through each day as it comes your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment