Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Momma's got a brand new 'do! (thanks to Spirit 105.3 and Salon & Spa Dolche!)

As a qualifier for the first week of the radio “Love Story” contest I received a gift certificate to Salon and Spa Dolche in Everett. We were going to be talking family photos over the weekend so I decided to make the trek and get my hair done! For those of you not familiar with the area, it meant an hour drive north - but oh so worth it! My friend Shelly took Katelynn for the whole day so I could take my time and not worry about her (thanks Shelly!!). Shelly even gave me a note as I dropped Katelynn off letting me know she remembered it would have been Kristen's 5 month birthday that day and this was a wonderful way for me to celebrate her - with a gift I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for her! Thanks Kristen!

My hairstylist was amazing! She took her time to listen and and then took it from there. I had no idea what I wanted and what I came out with was incredible and really fits me. I am so happy with the color (well, colors, four of them to be exact!) and the cut is really fun and easy to take care of. The whole “treatment” was a bit more than my gift card would cover but she said that since I was the grand prize winner, she wasn’t going to charge me for the haircut. Thanks Kelsie!!!

Before, During and After:






6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! :) I'm glad you like your new 'do! That can be so liberating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new hair! It flatters you in many ways! :-)
    What a treat!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara,
    Your hair looks so good...You deserve it. Can't wait to see it at MOPS.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new do, Tara! It must be such a refreshing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, and SOOOOOOO flattering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I love your cut and color- it looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete