Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Balcom's Shower

I was so blessed by everyone that came to the baby shower to welcome and bless our new baby! Thank you to everyone who attended and to my mom and sister-in-law for making it all happen! Here's some fun photos from the day. (unfortunately my batteries weren't strong enough to last the whole event so we didn't get a whole lot of photos - but we did get some!)





Elise smelling a candy filled diaper to guess the candy bar...not a sight you see everyday! :)

Katelynn even got gifts at the baby shower! Here she is excited about her new wind-up mouse!

The night before the shower my sister-in-law took my mom and I out to manicures and pedicures and then my mom took us all to dinner. What a nice mommy treat! Especially considering that reaching my toes is getting more difficult by the day! I felt so pampered by their generosity - thank you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment