Thursday, November 5, 2009

Magical Night of Giving at the SuperMall - I have tickets available!!


My MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group is selling tickets to the SuperMall's "Magical Night of Giving" happening on Sunday November 15th.
Each year, SuperMall hosts Magical Night of Giving, their official kick-off to the holiday season and an opportunity for guests to enjoy an evening of exclusive savings throughout the mall, prize giveaways and holiday entertainment. SuperMall joins with local non-profit organizations that support this community event by selling tickets, for which they keep 100% of the profits.
The tickets are only $5 each and our MOPS group will receive 100% of that. If you're interested in attending this event (you must have a ticket to attend!) please contact me to let me know.
Here are the other details:
Magical Night of Giving 2009
Sunday, November 15th

6:30pm - 10:30pm
Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment