Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Growing like a weed!!

Katelynn had gotten this growth chart for her 1st birthday and I hadn't put it up until Christmas time...Then, out of sight, out of mind. Then the other day I realized we hadn't done it in a long time so I had her go stand by the door so I could measure her......WOW!! An inch and a half in 5 months!! No wonder her clothes are getting short! :) Of course, if you see in the 2nd photo down, she had grown almost an inch in just 2 months before her birthday!!!


She was trying to not see the flash, so she'd close her eyes.....

Then I finally caught one before she could put her hand up and block the flash! :) What a cutie!!


However, I don't think any of our kids will have a hope of being less than average height. The photo below was taken at a family reunion on my dad's side, in May. Everyone in this photo is a blood relative, except my mom. She was put in the photo for "height perspective." (for those that don't know, she's average height.) And if I'm not mistaken, the lady on the far right in the pink was Miss Tall USA when she was in college. :) Add to that, the height on Kevin's side...Yeah, our kids don't have a chance of being short! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment