Friday, May 8, 2009

I love a good deal!

Once again our preschool has an awesome fundraiser - two actually!
The first one is Ram Cards - for the Ram Restaurant. This is a great deal for us because the Ram generously gives us the cards free of cost for us to sell for $20. And it's a great deal too because with the card, the purchaser gets:
  • 3 buy-on-get-one-free dinners
  • 3 buy-on-get-one-free lunches
  • 1 buy-on-get-one-free appetizer
  • 1 buy-on-get-one-free dessert
Obviously, this pays for itself very quickly! As of Wednesday we had 12 more left and I know that 4 of them are already sold. So if you're interested please let me know ASAP! :)

The other one we're doing is Hanging Fuchsia Baskets and Hanging Garden Baskets. I have photos of them that I can't seem to get posted here, but they're beautiful and very full! We have to have the orders in by May 15th and they will be delivered to our school in early June.
The Fuchsia Baskets are $23 and need shade. The Garden Baskets are $25 and need sun.

If you have any questions on these please let me know. I know our preschool really appreciates all the fund raising support which helps keep our tuition low. We only need to raise $1000 of the original $3500 needed at the beginning of the year. So thank you to everyone who has supported us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment