Friday, October 16, 2009

Just add water and sunshine....

They say things grow faster with a little sunshine and lots of water - well, we have both of those in abundance here in Maui and look what happened!!!

We actually stopped at Wal-Mart to get some materiny shorts and they don't carry maternity clothes! So we found Old Navy had a good sale on shirts....no shorts. But I guess in a week I won't need them anyway!!
Thankfully I haven't been feeling too bad. Definitely feeling pregnant, and now looking like it too!!!

4 comments:

  1. So much fun! I am so happy for you! :) Enjoy your sunshine - it's pouring cats and dogs here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT!!!!!!!!
    Yay! for baby bumps!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me Tara....can't figure out how to list my blog ID.
    Vicki C.
    (I'll try again on this one)

    ReplyDelete